iPhone/iPod Touch Games Compatibility List

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

sandman4sure

Post by sandman4sure »

DrMcCoy wrote:
TomFrost wrote:Oh, that's the same bug as Loom/MI1 are suffering from? That's a lot better, then! I'll update.
Err, I didn't say that. What I meant is to query what sandman4sure did and saw, because the normal way to abort the intros and title screens in the Gob games is to press ESC.
When he only tried a normal click, it's a mistake on his part (I'm not trying to suggest it is his mistake, of course).
I don't own an iPhone, so I can't test it myself.
after the intros, when I have to move the goblins, the don't react on the "left" or "right" click. Thet just stand there, minding their own business :)

in other words: you can't move them
DrMcCoy
ScummVM Developer

Post by DrMcCoy »

sandman4sure wrote:after the intros, when I have to move the goblins, the don't react on the "left" or "right" click. Thet just stand there, minding their own business :)

in other words: you can't move them
Just to be clear: It's still animated, though? I.e. they still show their "bored" animations et al., they just don't react to input?
sandman4sure

Post by sandman4sure »

yes, that is true.
I can also get the load buttons but can't click on them (se ESC works, but left and right click not)

But maybe I'm doing it wrong... can someone confirm this all?
sinaloe

Post by sinaloe »

Monkey Island 1 (VGA/DOS/German) is perfect with 20071114
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

Fantastic! It's not quite ready for 'perfect' status yet due to the intro bug, but it will be as soon as that's fixed :) It's green now, nonetheless!

The descriptions are a bit more accurate for Gobliiins 1 & 2 now, as well. That is a very curious symptom, indeed.
fox1401

Post by fox1401 »

The performance of Sword I is greatly improved in the latest 11.18 version. However, I can't do save game since the cursor seems off pixel that I could hardly get the cursor on the save button after inputting the save name. Even when I managed to move the cursor on the save button, it didn't reponse to my double tapping.
insanerob

Post by insanerob »

Sam and Max hit the Road - PC CD version from the box set : .000 , .001 and .SOU files from the disc without reencoding . Working fine so far , can get to circus no problem :)
iPhone 1.0.2 , ScummVM 20071114
Keep up the great work :) Rob
maso

Post by maso »

Beneath a Steel Sky works in the latest version, but can't save or load the game from menu.
sandman4sure

Post by sandman4sure »

the intro of MI1 is working now.
I have the english cd version with the music tracks in ogg format
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

So this update is freaking amazing. It fixed LOOM, made MI1 perfect, got past all the bugs Full Throttle was having (just waiting for click+drag and it'll be fully playable), COMI runs better . . lots of updates made to the list.

Way to go, Vinterstum! This is awesome :)

Edit: Looking at the kinds of problems this fixes, there's a really good chance The Dig is playable now too. If you have it on your device, give it a whirl :)
rotane

Post by rotane »

Tests for version 20071118_0224
iPhone 1.0.2

<EDIT>
Indiana Jones 3 (VGS/DOS/German) - fully playable
</EDIT>

Indiany Jones 4 (CD/DOS/English) and (Floppy/DOS/German) - fully playable (but the same bug is still there: no menu text until you enter the theatre or fight the doorman)

Maniac Mansion (V1/DOS/English) - fully playable

Monkey Island 1 (VGA/DOS/German) - fully playable

Monkey Island 2 (DOS/German) - fully playable (but same bug in intro: some text not appearing)

Zak McKracken (V2/DOS/German) and (V2/DOS/English) - fully playable.

But, the 1px bug is sorta back in vertical mode, in every game I tested: there is one line of weird pixels to the right, but the image doesn't seem to be shifted 1px to the left as before in horizontal mode.

Note: the line only appears right after you switch from horizontal to vertical. After a scene change it disappears.
sinaloe

Post by sinaloe »

I have completed Maniac Mansion (V2/DOS/German) with version 20071118_0224.
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

Updates made! Props on adding another Perfect to the list, sinaloe :)
maso

Post by maso »

maso wrote:Beneath a Steel Sky works in the latest version, but can't save or load the game from menu.
Found out that it works if you double tap the buttons.
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

Updated with your tip -- thanks for the followup :)