iPhone/iPod Touch Games Compatibility List

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

markush8

Post by markush8 »

How is "esc" emulated on the iPhone?
ah, one finger and double tapp with the other :)
sandman4sure

Post by sandman4sure »

- I can't get past the start of the intro of Beneath a Steel Sky.
- Monkey Island doesn't show the intro with the cd version (as is already mentioned) but I can hear the music (which is THE BEST!)
- Gobliiins doesn't react to any input
rotane

Post by rotane »

updates on 20071114:

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (CD/DOS/English) and (Floppy/DOS/German) - fully playable,but with the same no interface bug in the beginning. (btw, if you go fight the doorman, and lose, the interface appears after you wake up.)

Maniac Mansion (V1/DOS/English) - fully playable.

Monkey Island 2 (DOS/German) - fully playable (but the intro movie doesn't display all the text: this part where you see parts of the pergament on the sides of the screen, the text is missing, you know the ones that say "created by Ron Gilbert" and so on. The inbetweens with Guybrush and the 2 monkeys are fine.)

Zak McKracken (V2/DOS/German) and (V2/DOS/English) - fully playable
sinaloe

Post by sinaloe »

iPhone: 1.0.2
scummvm version: 20071114
game: Sam and Max (CD/German)

The newest version works for me more bad than the last. with the old version I could go to the circus and it freezes at the hitting of the rats. In the new version it goes back to summerboard when I try to drive to the circus.
sandman4sure

Post by sandman4sure »

I don't think any of the sierra games will work, they need keyboard input
Last edited by sandman4sure on Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandman4sure

Post by sandman4sure »

- Gobliins 2 doesn't react on any input also
- Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer is really slow and you'll need keyboard input to quit the game ("are you really sure? Y/N")
rasmus2000

Post by rasmus2000 »

Simon the Sorcerer 2 seems to have same problem as Simon the Sorcerer 1.
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

Ok, I think I got all of those added. Let me know if I made any mistakes. There's a quick controls guide now too, for convenience :)
Vinterstum
ScummVM Developer

Post by Vinterstum »

Nice work TomFrost, thanks :)
rotane

Post by rotane »

TomFrost wrote:Ok, I think I got all of those added. Let me know if I made any mistakes. There's a quick controls guide now too, for convenience :)
Right on, well done!

'cept: Indy 4, Maniac Mansion, and Zak have all been tested with 20071114 ;)
And Monkey Island 2: I only tested the German verison, not the English one (I don't own this one - but I'm curious if the intro glitch appears here too)
divinez0r

Post by divinez0r »

rotane wrote:
TomFrost wrote:Ok, I think I got all of those added. Let me know if I made any mistakes. There's a quick controls guide now too, for convenience :)
Right on, well done!

And Monkey Island 2: I only tested the German verison, not the English one (I don't own this one - but I'm curious if the intro glitch appears here too)

Ive tested Indy 4 on 20071114 and it does have the black screen glitch as well. Have not played it all the way through though.
sandman4sure

Post by sandman4sure »

rotane wrote:
Right on, well done!

Yeah, also on the english version. No text in the intro
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

Thanks for the fixes, rotane! Updated.

@Divine: Yep, it appears that it doesn't matter whether you win or lose the fight with the doorman, just as long as you fight the doorman. I'm not sure if there's any other action that might bring it back, though.

And no problem, Vinterstum :). Anything that helps your branch of ScummVM! I'm having such a blast with this... and it doesn't hurt that my coworkers are all even more jealous of my phone now ;-)
markush8

Post by markush8 »

tried to start indy3, got:
ERROR: out of memory while allocating 925493021
TomFrost

Post by TomFrost »

Added!