Probs with Curse Of Monkey Island

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

daespo

Probs with Curse Of Monkey Island

Post by daespo »

Hello there!

I have some kind of problem with "The Curse Of Monkey Island". I've played the game until I've completed the second chapter. I got asked for the second CD and inserted it. Guybrush says something and I get asked for the first CD. I insert it, someone else says his stuff and I get asked for the second CD. Guybrush says something and I get asked for the first...

OK, I am using a CD-Drive Emulator (Daemon Tools) and it's really disturbing that I've to change the CD every 5 secs. Can someone please help me?

Aw yeah, excuse my bad english...:)

daespo

EDIT: Ok, I already got it. Sry, I'm an idiot
Last edited by daespo on Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimbob

Re: Probs with Curse Of Monkey Island

Post by Jimbob »

daespo wrote:Hello there!

I have some kind of problem with "The Curse Of Monkey Island". I've played the game until I've completed the second chapter. I got asked for the second CD and inserted it. Guybrush says something and I get asked for the first CD. I insert it, someone else says his stuff and I get asked for the second CD. Guybrush says something and I get asked for the first...

OK, I am using a CD-Drive Emulator (Daemon Tools) and it's really disturbing that I've to change the CD every 5 secs. Can someone please help me?

Aw yeah, excuse my bad english...:)

daespo
Try reading this thread http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=413 - a similar problem to yours I think.

Jimbob