What files are needed of the Kyrandia CD?

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

AmyGrrl

What files are needed of the Kyrandia CD?

Post by AmyGrrl »

I have all 3 Kyrandia CD Games, Book Two was my favorite. I know only Book One is partially support. But I still wanted to know what files I would need off each CD/Game. That why I don't have to keep looking for my CD's every time a new ScummVM CVS release is out so I can see if anymore is done on it. =^_^= Thanks for any help!
AmyGrrl

Post by AmyGrrl »

Interesting, I looked on 1st Kyrandia CD and I have 3 folders, ENG, FRE, GER. Inside each folder I have 2 more folders, labeled 1 and 2, they both seem to contain the same files. Why are their 2 folders? and do I need files from both? and if only one folder is needed, perhaps the better question is what files don't I need as thier appears to be alot of files... lol
sev
ScummVM Lead

Re: What files are needed of the Kyrandia CD?

Post by sev »

AmyGrrl wrote:But I still wanted to know what files I would need off each CD/Game.
Since we haven't announce official support for those games, there is no such list. It may happen that we ourselves still not sure about certain files either they're needed or not.
AmyGrrl wrote: Inside each folder I have 2 more folders, labeled 1 and 2, they both seem to contain the same files. Why are their 2 folders?
As I understand, they put it there in case some file will be corrupt. I.e. files in those folders are absolutely identical. Use either of them for playing.

Eugene
Vinterstum
ScummVM Developer

Post by Vinterstum »

You need all of them except the exe, .dip, .adv, and .drv files. I think :). And the kyracd.cfg file, if you've used the install program.