"Sucker Punch" from Indiana Jones - Fate of Atlant

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PocketPC/HandheldPC port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

GekkePrutser

"Sucker Punch" from Indiana Jones - Fate of Atlant

Post by GekkePrutser »

Hi guys!

First let me say I love the ScummVM for pocketpc. It works great and the touchscreen controls are even better than the mouse-based control the games were originally made for.

I was just wondering if there is any way of doing the 'Sucker Punch' in the fate of atlantis game. On the PC you have to press the insert key but of course there is no such key on the pocketpc. Is there any other way of triggering this sucker punch, mabe by mapping something? It would be great to get through the fight scenes because I'm really into adventure gaming and not into action.

Regards,

Gekke Prutser
knakos
ScummVM Porter

Post by knakos »

I suppose this would be a good thing to add (we already have this type of thing for full throttle). Open up a feature request for this and please attach a savegame near a fight so I can test.

Thanks,
K.
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

knakos wrote:I suppose this would be a good thing to add (we already have this type of thing for full throttle). Open up a feature request for this and please attach a savegame near a fight so I can test.
You can pick a fight with Biff the doorman at the beginning of the game.
knakos
ScummVM Porter

Post by knakos »

Trying to implement this one, but I'm doing something wrong since I can't make it work in pc-scummvm as well (at least with Biff):
1) press f to set keyboard fighting
2) pick a fight with biff
3) press insert madly
4) nothing happens (indy doesn't even make a move to punch when hitting insert)

So, how does one cheat in this game? :-)
shurlogg

Post by shurlogg »

No need to press madly, just once is sufficient. You need to use the Insert key on the numeric keypad (0, that is) though.
knakos
ScummVM Porter

Post by knakos »

Yep, as eriktorbjorn explained. This has been added and will be included in the upcoming release.