Help me... Monkey doesnt work

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

paprik

Help me... Monkey doesnt work

Post by paprik »

I have got next problem, so I need help... I have two versions of Monkey Island I .. first CD version has MP3 files and second CD version has OGG files ... Both versions doenst work with scummVM If I put new language into it, and work only with monkey.exe but without sound. When I use scummVM it will show me dialog missing LFL... but Cd versions doesnt have any LFL ,for import and export of text I use scummtr .. Can somebody help me?? please
maybe I have old version of scummtr...
joachimeberhard
ScummVM Team Member

Re: Help me... Monkey doesnt work

Post by joachimeberhard »

paprik wrote: maybe I have old version of scummtr...
Or...maybe you don't have the original CDs....

CDs are usually delivered with CD-Audiotracks instead of MP3s and OGGs you know...

Pirated versions of games are definitely NOT supported by ScummVM.
R4Zi3L

Post by R4Zi3L »

joachimeberhard wrote:Pirated versions of games are definitely NOT supported by ScummVM.
Too bad... i want to translate MI to Polish but ScummVM won't run it after modification :(
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

R4Zi3L wrote:
joachimeberhard wrote:Pirated versions of games are definitely NOT supported by ScummVM.
Too bad... i want to translate MI to Polish but ScummVM won't run it after modification :(
Too bad for you. If you want to translate the games, it's your decision, but why not buy originals and then work from that? As of your complains about ScummVM preventing patched versions from working, well. read this very forum (hint: pay attention to Sticky posts).

Eugene