KQVI & GK1 on SCUMMVM

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

phreeQue

KQVI & GK1 on SCUMMVM

Post by phreeQue »

King's Quest VI and Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers on your DS/PSP, how amazing would that be?

I know it's a bit of wishful thinking. I'm guessing one of the reasons it hasn't happened is because Sierra hasn't released source code or something. Both games are incredibly simple graphics-wise so it would be possible, no?
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

Possible? Sure. A lot is possible. Mankind has been on the moon, we build submarines which can dive down to the bottom of some oceans, and many other incredible feats have been done.

Now, "easy", that's a totally different matter.

These games, in particular, are SCI games and currently very unlikly to be supported in ScummVM. Go and talk to the guys of the FreeSCI project instead if you are interested in these games.
clem

Post by clem »

I guess that thread belongs in the junkyard forum...
phreeQue

Post by phreeQue »

One more quick question I figured I'd ask here in my own thread: when involved in a conversation in BASS on my DS, the area with the conversation lines up top has a dark background that slightly interferes with reading the text. Is this an issue on my end, or a known problem? Thanks.

Sorry, one more thing. Whenever I boot up SCUMMVM on my DS, I have to go into the options to change the x-axis of the touchscreen. Is there any way that the program can save my setting for next time? Thanks.
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

phreeQue wrote:One more quick question I figured I'd ask here in my own thread:
Off topic. Create new thread.

Eugene
timofonic

Post by timofonic »

DS questions are on the DS port section. Ask there :)
clem

Post by clem »

The Madventurer wrote:DS questions are on the DS port section. Ask there :)
heh
to be fair, this thread was posted in the DS section before it got moved here :)
Herrscher

Post by Herrscher »

clem wrote:to be fair, this thread was posted in the DS section before it got moved here :)
Aren't there any "--> Moved from "DS Section" by clem"-messages here?! :oops:
clem

Post by clem »

Herrscher wrote:Aren't there any "--> Moved from "DS Section" by clem"-messages here?! :oops:
I'm not able to move things around, just being an ordinary forum user.
clone2727
Retired

Post by clone2727 »

clem wrote:
Herrscher wrote:Aren't there any "--> Moved from "DS Section" by clem"-messages here?! :oops:
I'm not able to move things around, just being an ordinary forum user.
I wouldn't exactly call you and ordinary user :D