Some graphical glitches with Maniac Mansion enhaced (V2)

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

timofonic

Some graphical glitches with Maniac Mansion enhaced (V2)

Post by timofonic »

Hello,

I found some graphical glitches under Maniac Mansion enhaced when running it under 0.9.1, specially when raising and lowering stairs. This game is supported since years so I suposse it's that devs say a "regression".

I't easy to found in early play of the game, you just try to rasing and lowering stairs in different ways and you will see the ghost stair. It's quite weird and can be funny to see, but I think this is a ScummVM bug :lol:

I can provide a detailled list of the graphical glitches in the game if needed.

I can send saves if devs need it, I'm not good building the nighty builds but I can try it if is needed to know if the bugs appears on SVN too.

Regards...
The Madventurer

Edit...

I just found the same error on the bugtracker after a short finding here. Sorry, delete this forum thread if possible. There are other still opened and interesting bugs like this too.
Last edited by timofonic on Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

This is somewhat weird for a scummvm oldtimer like you, but please, submit your bugreports to our tracker, not here. Just like described in forum rules. And provide info which is described in FAQ (linked from rule #3a)

Eugene
timofonic

Post by timofonic »

Ok, sorry. I just wanted to discuss this problem before submitting to the bugtracker. Maybe this was some known bug in the past or something like that.

I just found the same error on the bugtracker after a short finding here. Sorry, delete this forum thread if possible.