Legend of Kyrandia (GER) with missing inventory bitmap

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

ForestFunk80

Legend of Kyrandia (GER) with missing inventory bitmap

Post by ForestFunk80 »

He guys!

I've the following problem, when starting the german version of Kyrandia 1 the first Menu is in englisch and the inventory bitmap is missing although the in-game text is german. I think the problem is the file MAIN_GER.CPS, it's the German inventory bitmap, but ScummVM always anounces that MAIN_ENG.CPS is missing? Why? I can't remember having these problemes with my last version of ScummVM. By the way I'm using todays snapshot of ScummVM! Certainly I changed the options of the game to German; how I said, the in-game text is german. I solved the problem by renaming MAIN_GER.CPS to MAIN_ENG.CPS but I'm not satisfied with this solution.

Thanx

Bastian
clem

Re: Legend of Kyrandia (GER) with missing inventory bitmap

Post by clem »

ForestFunk80 wrote:He guys!

I've the following problem, when starting the german version of Kyrandia 1 the first Menu is in englisch and the inventory bitmap is missing although the in-game text is german. I think the problem is the file MAIN_GER.CPS, it's the German inventory bitmap, but ScummVM always anounces that MAIN_ENG.CPS is missing? Why? I can't remember having these problemes with my last version of ScummVM. By the way I'm using todays snapshot of ScummVM! Certainly I changed the options of the game to German; how I said, the in-game text is german. I solved the problem by renaming MAIN_GER.CPS to MAIN_ENG.CPS but I'm not satisfied with this solution.

Thanx

Bastian
forum rule 3a...
ForestFunk80

Post by ForestFunk80 »

I don't think of a bug, just a configuration problem... it works before
clem

Post by clem »

ForestFunk80 wrote:I don't think of a bug, just a configuration problem... it works before
oops, sorry

you could delete the entry for kyra and add it again then I guess? (shouldn't it auto-detect the correct settings?)

or, if anything else fails, delete the scummvm configuration file and set up everything anew?

clem
nabla

Post by nabla »

Same problem here, are you going to file a bug report? If not, I will. ;)
ForestFunk80

Post by ForestFunk80 »

@nabla

Sorry, I'm new at the board. Maybe you can do this bug report? I want to support the team but actually I don't know where I've to post it, thanx
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

There's a link to the bug tracker in the main page:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_i ... tid=418820
nabla

Post by nabla »

For me, it has just been fixed: diff