SuperCard DS (One)

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

ancient_imhotep

SuperCard DS (One)

Post by ancient_imhotep »

Hi AgentQ,

I wanted to know if you would be able to add the I/O Drivers for the new SuperCard DS (One) slot 1 solution into the daily builds of ScummVM DS?

The drivers are available from the Supercard website: -

http://eng.supercard.cn/

I hope that you can do this for us, as there are a lot of us just buying the Supercard DS (One) and we would like to use ScummVM.

Thanks,

Ancient_Imhotep
agentq
ScummVM Porter

Post by agentq »

Hi,

There are no daily builds of ScummVM DS.

As with the other flash cart drivers, they will be added when I have the time to look at them and integrate them with the code.

Thanks for letting me know they exist.
Prime

Post by Prime »

Another request for this to be added, I was using scummvm on my symbian device but touch screen support is too good an opportunity to miss.
sp4ce

Re: SuperCard DS (One)

Post by sp4ce »

ancient_imhotep wrote: I hope that you can do this for us, as there are a lot of us just buying the Supercard DS (One) and we would like to use ScummVM.
/signed :)

PS: A little late, but - happy new year to all ScummVM fans & supporters!
agentq
ScummVM Porter

Post by agentq »

The code looks suitable. When I look at the fat drivers again I will add it.
ancient_imhotep

Post by ancient_imhotep »

Thanks Agentq,

You will probably have guessed that the Slot 1 cards are proving very popular at the moment - there are currently around about 5 or 6 new DS Slot 1 cards just been released and everyone is buying them straight away because the compatibility on them is so good for Roms.

However our Homebrew situation is very bad as none of the homebrew out at the moment has the I/O drivers installed in them, so they won't run.

If you can find the time to add the I/O drivers that people are reporting (I would say the SuperCard DS1, M3 Simply and the R4 are most important as everyone is buying these cards)to you, then I sure that you will not be let down on the testing front - many of us will be able to test due to the huge popularity of ScummVM DS and the fact that we all have these cards now.

Your work is appreciated by us all and we hope you will have some good news for us soon.

Regards,

Ancient Imhotep.
tomten

Post by tomten »

ancient_imhotep wrote:Thanks Agentq,

You will probably have guessed that the Slot 1 cards are proving very popular at the moment - there are currently around about 5 or 6 new DS Slot 1 cards just been released and everyone is buying them straight away because the compatibility on them is so good for Roms.

However our Homebrew situation is very bad as none of the homebrew out at the moment has the I/O drivers installed in them, so they won't run.

If you can find the time to add the I/O drivers that people are reporting (I would say the SuperCard DS1, M3 Simply and the R4 are most important as everyone is buying these cards)to you, then I sure that you will not be let down on the testing front - many of us will be able to test due to the huge popularity of ScummVM DS and the fact that we all have these cards now.

Your work is appreciated by us all and we hope you will have some good news for us soon.

Regards,

Ancient Imhotep.
Why not just make one single DLDI ScummVM build?
agentq
ScummVM Porter

Post by agentq »

That will almost definately be the way I'll be going.

See here: http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=3246