Need help! Anyone who has completed Simon Sorcerer 3D...

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

bruns

Need help! Anyone who has completed Simon Sorcerer 3D...

Post by bruns »

I've got to a crucial point in the game: I need to persuade the princess to kiss the frog to turn him back into a prince. Its the last thing I need to do before the final chapter, and for some reason it isn't working...

Even if I follow the instructions in the walkthrough that I was forced to use (to see if there was something I was missing), she doesn't respond the way she should. I'm wondering if the particular sequence hasn't been installed or is missing...

There is also a direction in the walkthrough to look at the posters in her tent. I can't interact with them...could that be something wrong too?
Muyfa666

Post by Muyfa666 »

I haven't played Simon3D at all, but odds are you've missed something. Try a different walkthrough, see if you can get a more detailed one.
bruns

Post by bruns »

I can only find a less detailed walktrhrough. Although it also clearly states that I need to look at something that I am finding i can't interact with...
SimSaw

Post by SimSaw »

It is a bug in the game. I had it, too. Just save at the position where you are and load (you maybe may need to quit before loading and restart the game). Then everything should be fine.
Oncer

Post by Oncer »

You can't interact with the poster.
You need to dye your cloak lilac.

And more important: After you finish the fireworks (a bit earlier in the game) you must talk to the princess immediately, don't leave the night sequence without talking to her or you trigger a bug! If you did just that you have to load, Sorry.