How do I create a Partition on my HD?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PlayStation 2 port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

NeoKobeJunker

How do I create a Partition on my HD?

Post by NeoKobeJunker »

Ive read alot things around here about playing off the HD for games like BS and Curse of monkey island, but everytime i see people talking about it I just get completely confused.

Is there anyway some one could post a step by step instruction on how to play games off a HD.

I have the ScummVM 0.8.2 DVD Files burned on 2 dvds, the ps2 HDD that came with FF11, Swap Magic Fliptop and Slider, and the HD Loader. I can load everything off the dvds but I dont want to have any crashes while I play.

Thanks in advance.
Banana

Re: How do I create a Partition on my HD?

Post by Banana »

NeoKobeJunker wrote:Ive read alot things around here about playing off the HD for games like BS and Curse of monkey island, but everytime i see people talking about it I just get completely confused.

Is there anyway some one could post a step by step instruction on how to play games off a HD.

I have the ScummVM 0.8.2 DVD Files burned on 2 dvds, the ps2 HDD that came with FF11, Swap Magic Fliptop and Slider, and the HD Loader. I can load everything off the dvds but I dont want to have any crashes while I play.

Thanks in advance.

to make a HD partition, use "uLaunchElf" to creat one,it works perfect for me with it:)
do you have an ps2 exploit installd?

tip; look on this page http://www.sksapps.com/index.php?page=tutorials.html