ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > PocketPC/WinCE Port > Sam & Max Sound problems with ScummVM 0.9.1
Sam & Max Sound problems with ScummVM 0.9.1
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
SchodMC

Sam & Max Sound problems with ScummVM 0.9.1 

Hi there,

I have a strange problem with ScummVM 0.9.1 playing Sam & Max German CD talkie version.

I can hear the speech in the intro. But as soon as the intro had finished and Sam & Max are in their office, the speech is gone. Whe I play the game from the SD-Card with the same data files on my Windows XP machine (using ScummVM 0.9.1), I can hear them talk in their office after the intro. I'm using the uncompressed monster.sou file.

Now comes the funny part: when I use a compressed version of the file (I tried it with flac -> monster.sof), it seems that every thing will be allright.

Has anyone an idea? Well, the only thing I can test tonight is to copy the monster.sou to the SD-Card and then reset the system. Because I figured out that sometimes my system only accepts gib changes on the SD-Card after resetting the device. But then I won't understand why the intro had been working fine...

I have a HP iPAQ hx2490 with Windows Mobile 5

Post Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:47 am 
Reply to topic