Remark about the Supported Card Readers

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Aldrikh

Remark about the Supported Card Readers

Post by Aldrikh »

Hi,

i've just check the new page for scummvm and i've noticed the supported card section.

About the ewin2 card, it's said that agentq doesn't know of any FAT driver. However, there is one, used in the last versions of moonshell and works well with it (at least for reading, i don't know if the writing part is done or not)

The source seems to be available in the moonshell source. I don't know if it can easily be used for scummvm, but i really hope so :-) at least this section of the site can be updated :D

Hope this helps...
agentq
ScummVM Porter

Post by agentq »

Hmm. On the EWin2 site there is a moonshell download, but there is no source code for it (which breaks the licence agreement, but hey).

In the source code from Moonshell's site there are two versions of an EWin2 driver, which look complete although I don't really know what the difference between the two is.

I'll stick one in for the next release, although if it doesn't work I don't think it warrants a lot of time spent on it because you seem to be the only person on the planet who has one!
Aldrikh

Post by Aldrikh »

I'll stick one in for the next release, although if it doesn't work I don't think it warrants a lot of time spent on it
that's great already :-) at least, i'll have a chance ;-)

thanks a lot :-)
because you seem to be the only person on the planet who has one!
no, i've seen at least one or 2 other on DS linux forums :-)

but yeah, i do regret to have one ... i didn't plan to buy a reader, and one day i went to HK, and they were so cheap that i couldn't resist and randomly choose one, thinking they would all work the same ...