Music in EFMI

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

zitrix

Music in EFMI

Post by zitrix »

If you do a full installation of EFMI, is the music files installed on the harddrive then? If they don't, is it possible to put them on the harddrive in some way? I play it through wine so I can't use the disks. :(

*EDIT* I get an error message in the terminal that says "err:dsound:DSOUND_MixOne underrun on sound buffer 0x7fd58348"
if anyone would find that helpful.
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: Music in EFMI

Post by eriktorbjorn »

zitrix wrote:If you do a full installation of EFMI, is the music files installed on the harddrive then? If they don't, is it possible to put them on the harddrive in some way? I play it through wine so I can't use the disks. :(
I don't remember. I think that what I did when I played it with Wine, I did a minimal install, and then made ISO images from my CDs which I mounted where I had told Wine to expect to find two CD-ROMs... but I'm afraid I couldn't tell you anything more specific than that.
zitrix wrote:*EDIT* I get an error message in the terminal that says "err:dsound:DSOUND_MixOne underrun on sound buffer 0x7fd58348"
if anyone would find that helpful.
I remember getting lots of underrun messages in some games, but that they didn't seem to cause any harm.