ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > Help and Support > CMI BUN and SAN compression
CMI BUN and SAN compression
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
Simara

CMI BUN and SAN compression 

First of all, been a fan since version 6, and I love the work you guys are doing.

I understand that in the tools there is compression for the SAN and BUN files (the ones taking a lot of space in CMI) but I'm really bad at command line and have tryed several times without a nice outcome (basically wrong params, and there are a lot of files to compress, dont get the imput dir, imput file both as a required option)

So, will it be possible to add a script to compress de /resource directory com CMI (both SAN and BUN files) into the regular tools build, That would be a lot easier at least for me amd maybe for other newbies Smile

If anybody could reply with a sample command line that would help me here I would really appreciated (defualt MP3 or Ogg values are usually ok, just the imputfile imputdirectory dilema I have) it's not that I'm lazy, it seems I'm scummvm-tools challenged.

Thanks for your time,

Alex

Post Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:08 am 
vernes

Due to the overwelming support I received to my enquiries, I've decided to work on a solution to your request.
A batchfile that executes compress_san.exe but only needs a input-directory and optionally, an ouput-directory.
Not a work of art but it works.
batch_compress_san.zip
extract it into your tool directory.

btw, a general word of advice, always check batch files first, you'd be surpriced howmuch you can screw a system up with batch files.

Post Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:22 am 
Reply to topic