HOW-TO: FAN TRANSLATIONS with ScummVM 0.8.x

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

cybersonic

Post by cybersonic »

cut
Last edited by cybersonic on Wed May 17, 2006 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

cybersonic, this is the wrong spot and the wrong way to ask. You do not even include sufficient information for anybody to reasonably help you anyway.

Please read our forum rules on how to report bugs, and maybe also http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html.

To all: This thread became kinda obsolete recently, I think, since target_md5 has been removed in favor of a new enhanced detector (that happened well after 2006-04-11, though, hence is unrelated to whatever problems cybersonic may have). If anything that used to work for you with help of target_md5 stopped working, then consider filing a bug report (but make sure to read the bug submission guidelines first!).
cybersonic

Post by cybersonic »

it's works now, thanx :)
(ver 28.4.06)
ihsanhabib

FATE OF ATLANTIS - DEFAULT LANGUAGE

Post by ihsanhabib »

Hi,

My "indiana jones and the fate of atlantis" starts with italian as the default language. I tried all the suggestions given such as
ScummVM -q us etc and have tried changing the .ini file as well but still the program opens in Italian. Is there some way I can change it back to english?

Appreciate any help, Thanks
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: FATE OF ATLANTIS - DEFAULT LANGUAGE

Post by eriktorbjorn »

ihsanhabib wrote:Hi,

My "indiana jones and the fate of atlantis" starts with italian as the default language. I tried all the suggestions given such as
ScummVM -q us etc and have tried changing the .ini file as well but still the program opens in Italian. Is there some way I can change it back to english?

Appreciate any help, Thanks
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (like most of the games ScummVM supports) only contains one set of subtitles. It was only in the later games that the text was put in a separate file for easier translation.

So if you want to play the game English, you'll have to buy the English version.