ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > Nintendo DS Port > ScummVM Game Icons for use on a G6 Lite
ScummVM Game Icons for use on a G6 Lite
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
Banjo

ScummVM Game Icons for use on a G6 Lite 

Hi all!

I'm LOVING ScummVM on my DS and G6L (ok, right now I can only play the floppy versions but it's a tiny handheld and I have my PC for playing full talkies on anyway!)... it's great to have some of my fave games ever in handheld form at last... here's to the (hopeful) addition of AGI support to make my dreams complete! Very Happy

Anyway, I wanted to say 'thankyou' for this port by sharing these... they're icons for use by owners of G6L flash carts, who are sick of seing black boxes for their ScummVM games! I made with with the help of an AWESOME little program by Kingsquitter, and you can find the program and the icons I made at the following location (second and third page of the thread, if I recall):

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=27009

I'd post 'em here but I don't think attachments are allowed, but I wanted to share in case other ScummVM/G6 users wanted 'em (and yes, I know Simon 2 doesn't work yet... found out the hard way!).

Cheers,
Banjo

EDIT: Added a new bunch of G6 icons, including one for 'Legend of Kyrandia' (now that it works under ScummVM DS).
http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?p=236877

Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:28 pm 
Reply to topic