sound of Amazone Queen changed with Scumm-vm ?

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

casier

sound of Amazone Queen changed with Scumm-vm ?

Post by casier »

Hi,

I have a little problem with the game "flight of the amazone queen". I don't understand why the music is very loud and is not the "true" music of the game (with dosbox for exemple, the music is not the same).
I have tried to override sound settings with nothing make the music to change, it stay a strange midi music not really beautiful if we compare to the originale music.

Does someone can help me ?

Many thanks
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: sound of Amazone Queen changed with Scumm-vm ?

Post by eriktorbjorn »

casier wrote: I have a little problem with the game "flight of the amazone queen". I don't understand why the music is very loud and is not the "true" music of the game (with dosbox for exemple, the music is not the same).
I have tried to override sound settings with nothing make the music to change, it stay a strange midi music not really beautiful if we compare to the originale music.

Does someone can help me ?
I don't know... The music driver makes a difference, of course: Adlib sounds quite different from a native MIDI driver. And the "True Roland MT-32 (disable GM emulation)" setting is probably a bad idea unless you really have a Roland MT-32. (I don't.)

But I don't know if either of those settings are causing your roblem, of course...