I am looking for games. any1 willing to share?

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

j0nxx1
Banned

I am looking for games. any1 willing to share?

Post by j0nxx1 »

Is anyone willing to share some good scrumm games with me? monkey island etc . my email is <knakos: snip email>. Im on high speed internet.
thanks
joostp
ScummVM Developer

Post by joostp »

j0nxx1
Banned

Post by j0nxx1 »

why are you posting that link? if you are trying to direct me to scumms free downloads thats on another webpage you sent me to conditions. ( I already know about scumms free games)
joostp
ScummVM Developer

Post by joostp »

Maybe if you had actually read it you would've known the answer, but let me explain anyway: I'm posting it because it's a thread that's stickied in every fucking forum and is titled "READ BEFORE POSTING" - which you obviously haven't done, as it tells you that asking for games (warez) is illegal.
j0nxx1
Banned

Post by j0nxx1 »

Thankyou for your help. I already know that. Im requesting legal software. Do you have any
j0nxx1
Banned

Post by j0nxx1 »

Is it acceptable to offer money to members?
joostp
ScummVM Developer

Post by joostp »

No, you're not. "Sharing" isn't legal. and you don't need a "fast internet connection" to purchase legal 2nd hand floppies/CDs.
knakos
ScummVM Porter

Post by knakos »

Off topic for the ce forums and bending the rules here. I'm locking this thread and moving it to the junkyard in a while. Also removing your email address; this is not the place to "trade" games.