Key Map for new version

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

puzzleman

Key Map for new version

Post by puzzleman »

Hi, i've found that you can change the screen size with the joy button + 1,2,3,4 and the writting mode with the joy + 5, but could you show us a key map please? Thanks!! :D
adancau

Post by adancau »

I tried the nov 11 version, with the new key mapping, and I am sorry to say that it makes it frustrating to play because of 2 reasons - the bug concerning simultaneous pressing of keys (for me - 6630 - it only works in the menu, once a game is loaded, I can kiss it bye bye :) - and no amounting of switching to and from the app brings it back), and the fact that when changing to 256x176, in order to switch between the two halfs of the screen you have to press joy + 2, which is very hard to do, since 2 is immediately underneath the joy. In my opinion using C to change the resolution was MUCH better, and alternating between sides would have been better on *, 0 or # than a combination. Or at least C + 1 or C + 2.

Very stable and enjoyable otherwise.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and for the great job you're doing.
si

Post by si »

hi. i'm noob here, looked in faq and wiki without result. is there any full list of keys used on s60? testing each combination isn't comfortable. it'd be nice to see it in faq listed. what are those three modes? why holding joy/ok is used to change graphic mode instead of mouse button in cvs build? is there any possibility to have keys for all this functions (screen mode, scrolling etc)customized?
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Yes of course there are any kind of possibilities for future versions, but since I am also working full time, I dont have time to do them all at once.

The documentation is something I really would like help with, but dont anyone post a sticky about that information, and general and specific game help.