06-06-06 SVN version, the Omen

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Palm port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

lewisd

Post by lewisd »

I'm having the same problem on my Treo650.
When I launch ScummVM, I get the "pretty" skined launcher, or whatever it's called.
I deselect the game, and click "start".
It prompts me for an engine.
I select "Scumm Games", and click on OK.
It says "Importing databases, please wait", and then my palm does a soft reset.

This is running the one from downloading:
2006-06-06 - SVN Snapshot : snapshot.zip

I installed ScummVM-Frontend.prc and skin.pdb on my SD card in "/PALM/Launcher", and all the files from the OS5 dir I copied to "/PALM/Programs/ScummVM/Mods"

Also, if I move the prc and pdb into the built-in memory, I still get the same error.

I downloaded "arm.zip", and following the same steps, I can get into the black&green launcher program.
federicozose

widemode

Post by federicozose »

hi i have a clie UX50 and i try scummvm version 0.7 and it runs super slow, then i try the new arm 0.9 version and it runs perfect, with sound and everyting, but i cant make it run on landscape mode (wide), its there any way tu run version 0.7 faster with sound?? or any way tu run version arm 0.9 in wide mode?? any answer will be apresiated, thanks, federico

PS: sorry for my english, im from argentina.
gfgodoy

Post by gfgodoy »

I can't get it to work on my Tungsten E2 also... it all works fine with the ARM version...

I get an white screen and a bad handle diaglog with a reset option...

Hope it helps...

Does this version works with better mp3 quality?? Cause the ARM version on Monkey1 plays the audio with pocket tunes with bad quality (if I play them on pocket tunes I get the full audio quality)

Thanks in advance