No music on a1000?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

jumpjack

No music on a1000?

Post by jumpjack »

Is it normal that I can't hear any music but just FX in Monkey Island on my A1000 UIQ phone?
jumpjack

Post by jumpjack »

Quite strange: MI2 and Indy1 works fine with music; maybe I have a corrupted MI1?
clem

Post by clem »

jumpjack wrote:Quite strange: MI2 and Indy1 works fine with music; maybe I have a corrupted MI1?
Do you have the CD version of monkey1? That would require mp3 or ogg to play music
jumpjack

Post by jumpjack »

clem wrote:
jumpjack wrote:Quite strange: MI2 and Indy1 works fine with music; maybe I have a corrupted MI1?
Do you have the CD version of monkey1? That would require mp3 or ogg to play music
No, just an old AMiga floppy version...
But I was just curious to know if scummvm is working fine or not on my phone, and I think yes, as other games are working.
I just finished MI1, so never mind... :wink: (I played it without music for weeks... I discovered just now that scummvm does support music...)
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Well.. For MK1.. there is music in the PC floppy version.. and in the MK1 enhanced CDROm version if you rip the audiotracks to mp3. As for the Amiga version there are no music support for that version yet.