Question with lands of lore and scummvm

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

willow75

Question with lands of lore and scummvm

Post by willow75 »

Good morning,

In lands of lore 1, with dosbox, I can access to setup to configure sound (sound music, sound effect and sound voice). with scummvm, I don't know how access to sound setup.
The only option is in the setup option of scummvm but theses options are less complete and less precise than the option of setup of lands of lore 1 (I don't know when sound blaster pro, sound canvas, mt 32 or adlib are selected. Is there any solution?

thanks.
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

Cross-post from your already closed warez link with the same question...sorry, no help for you
willow75

Post by willow75 »

Raziel wrote:Cross-post from your already closed warez link with the same question...sorry, no help for you
Troll or you can't read? I don't know.
You don't have readen the message and the quotation.
The old post has been closed for the second question about rom file and not for the first question.

It's for that I have open a new discussion to have an answer at my first question. It's not warez.
criezy
ScummVM Developer

Post by criezy »

Please stay civil. But I think it is fine answering this question (I can't though since I don't have Lands or Lore and don't know the answer). While we usually don't like cross-posts, in this case the original was locked. And while the second question in the original post was one we we will not answer, the first question, posted here again, seems fine to me.
willow75

Post by willow75 »

nobody can help me?
Thanks.