Clicking or Remapping Keys on Treo 650

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Palm port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

mrmarbles

Clicking or Remapping Keys on Treo 650

Post by mrmarbles »

Is there any way I can use the center button (or any other button) on a treo 650 as if it were the left mouse button? Its a bit difficult to use the stylus to click, especially when selecting dialogue... In the console, the center button is read as a 6...? lol is there any way I can either make the center button be read differently, or to remap keys? :)
mrmarbles

Post by mrmarbles »

No thoughts?
lewisd

Post by lewisd »

I'd really like to know also. I can move the cursor around just great using the 5-way, but I have no idea what the keymappings are for things like clicking.
gfgodoy

Re: Clicking or Remapping Keys on Treo 650

Post by gfgodoy »

mrmarbles wrote:Is there any way I can use the center button (or any other button) on a treo 650 as if it were the left mouse button? Its a bit difficult to use the stylus to click, especially when selecting dialogue... In the console, the center button is read as a 6...? lol is there any way I can either make the center button be read differently, or to remap keys? :)
Yeah, this would be a nice feature indeed! I keep saying the wrong things to people in Monkey1 (As in realy life ;))

The technique I use to minimize this problem (or at least try to) is holding the stylus on the screen and highlighting the correct one then I realease and click without moving the stylus... works better for me.

Hope it helps!! Please, please with a sugar on top please add keemaping to the ARM version (SVN too but it doesn't work for me soo... ;))

Thanks in advance