The labyrinth must be destroyed!

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

md5
ScummVM Developer

The labyrinth must be destroyed!

Post by md5 »

While aboard the subway, your train car is sucked into an alternate dimension, a labyrinth that spans the space-time continuum. Its creator, Daedalus, is forced to oversee its construction by the evil King Minos, who wants to use it to invade and conquer all times and places. Daedalus pleads for the player to find a way to destroy the labyrinth before Minos can complete his conquest.

The ScummVM Team is proud to announce that Labyrinth of Time is now playable in ScummVM using the latest daily builds, and is ready for testing.

Please report any bugs as well as unknown versions you find in our bug tracker, following our bug submission guidelines. Any screenshots of your playthrough are as usual welcome.

Many thanks to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. for sharing the game's original source code with us!
Les

The labyrinth must be destroyed! Also with Amiga?

Post by Les »

Maybe stupid question, but is the Amiga version also supported?
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

No, and we have no plans for supporting it.

Eugene
Les

Post by Les »

Thanks for reply Eugene, at least my Amiga CD 32 has another opinion :D. Well, I will have to search for my original DOS CD in the cabinet. I bough the both versions in 1995 :).
angelus_04

No bugs found as of yet

Post by angelus_04 »

Just did a brief run of the game as far as I could tell from the 30 minutes that I tested the game it worked fine of course haven't tried to seriously play the game yet so I may run into bugs later on. Great job getting the game to work with Scummvm. I installed the GOG version and ran into no issues as far as I could see. The program recognized the folder with the files and everything ran smoothly of course like I said once I seriously started playing it I may run into issues. Anyway again great job porting it to Scummvm.
scoriae

Post by scoriae »

Game data file's entry please =) Seems to work by just dumping the CD directly, but I'm not sure if the FONTS folder, for example, is required.