ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > iPhone Port > ScummVM 1.8.0-git for iOS 7+ available on GitHub Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
ScummVM 1.8.0-git for iOS 7+ available on GitHub
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
tsoliman
ScummVM Developer

The temporary signing cert Xcode uses to sign the executable expires after 7 days. Just rerun the app from Xcode (it should already be all configured and built) with the connected iPad as the target and it will auto fix itself and install a fresh temporary cert.

Last year, Apple changed the non-developer certs to be 7 days instead of 90 days much to my annoyance.

Post Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:02 pm 
Ihros

quote:
Originally posted by tsoliman
The temporary signing cert Xcode uses to sign the executable expires after 7 days. Just rerun the app from Xcode (it should already be all configured and built) with the connected iPad as the target and it will auto fix itself and install a fresh temporary cert.

Last year, Apple changed the non-developer certs to be 7 days instead of 90 days much to my annoyance.

Thank you. So if i understand correctly, i have to do this every 7 days if i want scummvm to run on my ipad?
Post Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:22 pm 
tsoliman
ScummVM Developer

Yes, but it will only be effective after it already expired so it ends up being every 8 days.

Post Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:49 pm 
djex

can anyone help me please? i can`t to compilate scummvm with xcode 7. I have old ipad 2. There is always error in the end of archive in xcode. maybe someone can upload ipa without singing! very very please!

Post Tue May 16, 2017 6:53 pm 
Reply to topic