My Debut Single Release - Uncontrolled Reentry

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

MusicallyInspired

My Debut Single Release - Uncontrolled Reentry

Post by MusicallyInspired »

Hey, guys! I'm excited to announce my first step on my own into the music industry (besides the game work I've done) with my first song entitled "Uncontrolled Reentry"!

It's a 9-minute instrumental with elements of electronic, rock, progressive, and probably more reflecting my personal journey through life, how unpredictable it's been, and how I'm positive and excited about where the future will take me. All that fancy wording aside, it's basically just finally my own project with my own ideas and outlook on music that I've been wanting to get out there for years. It's inspired by artists like Mike Oldfield, Tangerine Dream, Jean Michel Jarre, and even bands like Dream Theatre and Pagan's Mind. It's available from my website BrandonBlume.com, my Facebook Page and my Bandcamp music store and also available on iTunes, Amazon MP3, CD Baby, and eventually more.

I'm releasing this single preemptively to support a forthcoming full-length album I'm thinking of calling "Peaks and Valleys". I'll be representing a somewhat wider variety of styles in the full album in various ways, but mostly by combining my favourite sounds into one style, similar to how I've done that in this single.

You can stream Uncontrolled Reentry from my Bandcamp music store or from my SoundCloud. If you like what you hear and want to hear more please consider throwing me a dollar and supporting me and my project!

I hope you enjoy it! And if you do please spread the word and mention it to your friends. :)[/url]
Last edited by MusicallyInspired on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
raina

Post by raina »

Very nice. Reminds me of Aquatic Ambiance (was it?) from Donkey Kong Country.
MusicallyInspired

You're right! I suppose a bit of inspiration came from that as well.
lazylazyjoe

Post by lazylazyjoe »

I enjoyed that song immensely. Kind of felt like I was listening to joe satriani. Ambient instrumental with awesome guitar. Especially enjoyed @ 4:20 - 4:50.
Thanks, can't wait to hear more.
MusicallyInspired

Thank you so much!

Uncontrolled Reentry is now available on iTunes, Amazon, CD Baby (eventually), with more online music stores to come over time. So if you prefer those mediums you can get it there now too! It's also still available on my website/Bandcamp store. If you did buy my track a rating and/or a review doesn't hurt either. :) You can rate/review on iTunes, Amazon MP3, and also my main Bandcamp music store.
TribeHasSpoken

Post by TribeHasSpoken »

Great stuff, Brandon. I've submitted a review in iTunes, just waiting for them to approve it.
MusicallyInspired

Many thanks, TribeHasSpoken! Very much appreciated!