I need some help...

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PSP (PlayStation Portable) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Fealiks

I need some help...

Post by Fealiks »

Hi, sorry for such a noob question but how the hell do you run scummVM on psp? I've searched the forums (to the extent a person with my patience can) to see if this has already been answered and I couldnt find anything so if anyone would like to explain, please do (or just ignore this post entirely, either way...) I've heard of something called eloader or something but from what I've heard, it sounds like you need GTA:LCS for this and I cant cope with excessive disc use (because I am very, VERY lazy) so any other methods?

Oh and by the way: please dont put anything useless like "OMG lolz i cant beleef tis n00b duznet no liek n e ithing lolz!!!11one wtf tis thred is liek teh suck lol" just answer if you can, if not leave this thread alone, thanks in advance
sev
ScummVM Lead

Re: I need some help...

Post by sev »

Fealiks wrote:Oh and by the way: please dont put anything useless like "OMG lolz i cant beleef tis n00b duznet no liek n e ithing lolz!!!11one
Unfortunately I am forced to post something exacly like this :). Our Forum Rule #1 deals with it. README which is shipped with the port explains what to do. However, it may happen that you're using some beta version of the port which doesn't have proper documentation. Please, make sure that you're running 0.8.2, read README there and if you still will have more questions, feel free to ask them here.

Eugene
Fealiks

Post by Fealiks »

Yeah, I downloaded the latest one, I seem to have read the wrong README file, there were two and I thought this was a mistake so I dismissed the correct one for a copy of the global README (told you I was lazy :P ).

thanks alot, I'm attemting to put it on now, if all goes well you can delete/lock this thread if you wish, if not ill ask (knowing me, all proberbly wont go well, but oh well)

edit:

Oh damn! I downloaded the eLoader etc. but it turns out my brother is letting his girlfriend borrow GTA:LCS :(

*sigh* oh well Ill have to wait a while till I can play MI2 while waiting for the bus :P thanks alot close this if you want, sev