ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > Wii Port > Can't load games "DSI Occurred"
Can't load games "DSI Occurred"
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
HelpMii

Can't load games "DSI Occurred" 

Hello everyone! Just want to start by saying thanks to the devs for creating such a neat program...can't wait until I can enjoy it! I'm not going to pretend I have any inkling what I am talking about here but here it goes. I installed the most recent ScummVM from the website on to my SD card (Toshiba 2GB)which contains all my HBC files. I put the files in the apps folder. I then put a few copies of sierra games I have, KQ6, PQ3 in a seperate folder "PCGames" also in the apps folder of my SD. Then I added them using ScummVM, but when I try to start them I get Exception DSI Occurred. According to the list these games should work. I also tried loading through my USB HDD with the same result. I looked everywhere here and on Google for a thread with help for this but couldn't find anything, I may have overlooked it..I'm getting vertigo here. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:27 pm 
bman

There are many reported issues with SCI games. Avoid them (http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Sierra_Game_Versions#SCI_Games) until this issue is fixed or use a older version (1.2, 1.31) to play them.

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:44 pm 
md5
ScummVM Developer

quote:
Originally posted by bman
There are many reported issues with SCI games. Avoid them (http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Sierra_Game_Versions#SCI_Games) until this issue is fixed or use a older version (1.2, 1.31) to play them.

"Many reported issues"? Where?
Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:44 am 
Reply to topic