NOKIA 7710

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Air

NOKIA 7710

Post by Air »

Hey All, I have tried to install scummvm on my Nokia. It installed nicely on the C/ but after that i dont have a clue on how to play the games. Once i try to install the games then a message comes up asking to replace the previously installed scummvm. What should I do. Can any one help me on how to really do this? I need step by step information on how to do this.
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Adding games is just as you do it on your pc, i.e select/click add and then browse to the location of the game (on your memorycard I guess). So you don't install the games or anything. P

lease read the general ScummVM readmes for general info, as this also applies to the Symbian versions.
jabbar777

Post by jabbar777 »

I have the same problem with AIR, if it is possible can someone create a "howto" for 7710. or if you guys can just point me in the right direction. I already read the README and the FAQ, but I really don't have a clue how to start it up. Thanks!
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

The howto is exactly the same as all other devices and even on the pc. Pleace the appropriate gamefiles on a memorycard. Launch scummvm, and select add game, navigate to the game folder of the game and you should be presented with a detected game hopefully.

So installing scummvm over and over again wont help.

First thing.. run scummvm on your pc, then you know how that works.. the drive to select in scummvm is depending on the phone for the memorycard, but proably is d: or e: