ScummVM does not load (Firmware 2.60)

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PSP (PlayStation Portable) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

daedal

ScummVM does not load (Firmware 2.60)

Post by daedal »

ScummVM does not seem to be loading on my Firmware 2.60 PSP.
I've got the latest loader "Biere d'Alsac" with ScummVM 0.8.2.
I'm not sure if I've missed anything. Essentially what I did was grab the standalone forlder and dropped it into my GAMES folder.

The loader picks it up but all I get is a blank screen after it loads off the memory card after a bit.

Any ideas?
I read the FAQ and searched a bit but couldn't find anything relative.
kraft

Post by kraft »

hmm, never head of that problem before, sounds like youre doing it right, but if the standalone folder of scummvm isnt workng try the 1.5 eboot for it, before i switched to the single eboot, the 1.5 eboot started up faster and seemed to load faster aswell
daedal

Post by daedal »

Does yours load on the first try all the time, or do you find yourself having to give it a few shots?
daedal

Post by daedal »

Quick follow-up: I tried to 1.5 (non-single) eboot and it loaded up! I'll give it a spin and let you know.
daedal

Post by daedal »

Ok, well, Scumm does launch but it doesn't seem to be picking up Full Throttle. Basically what I did is copy the CD's content onto a folder called "THROTTLE" on my PSP's GAME directory. Scumm however tells me that it cannot find a game.

Any ideas? Sorry to sound noob-ish, I'm just trying to figure this out.

[EDIT] Followed the guide on the website and only added/selected the necessary files and IT WORKS! This is simply awesome!

kraft

Post by kraft »

Enjoy :wink: