BlackBerry PlayBook port?

Discussion about other and unofficial ports of ScummVM

Moderator: ScummVM Team

kpod

Post by kpod »

The best way would to track a second input. So if you tap with your index, the second finger would activate right click
Kisdra

Post by Kisdra »

There is some reflections to do about it. I saw there is a PlayBook version of DosBox on the AppWorld, how is the second mouse button simulated when you're playing a game with it?

An idea for an hypothetical right click : you keep a finger anywhere on the screen, and touching the desired item with an other finger will do the job. Kinda like when on Macs we used to have only one physical mouse button and had to keep Cmd pressed to do a right click.
alpeyn

Post by alpeyn »

i also have a blackberry playbook and i must be honest i have not enjoyed must games on it since the applications are not really that interesting although i was excited to hear that these works on my playbook thank god it does so i have a great use for my playbook now!
ScummBoy

Post by ScummBoy »

Is there someone out there that could support this platform? Right click functions have already been added but I still think there is still a lot that could be done, it's only in version 1.4.1.
Me and a whole lot of people would appreciate this. :D