Full throttle weapon change

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Grog85

Full throttle weapon change

Post by Grog85 »

Hi i have samsung galaxy s 2 and i have a problem with the driving chapter at full throttle.. How can i change weapons when im driving at the same time? I havent figured it out :( i tried allmost everything and i dont have camera, or search button.. Please help, its driving me crazy.. :evil:
alin_g1000

Post by alin_g1000 »

Same problem here. No one can handle this?
fuzzie
ScummVM Developer

Post by fuzzie »

alin_g1000 wrote:Same problem here. No one can handle this?
Holding down one finger and tapping with the other (i.e. right clicking) doesn't do what you want? I've forgotten how the driving chapter works, and don't have Full Throttle here, but I don't remember it being more complicated than that (assuming you have ScummVM in touchpad mode - I can imagine it getting very frantic if you don't).
nonicarp

Post by nonicarp »

I had the same problem with my Atrix, and I solved touching all buttons it has...weapon change is with Search button. I've tried with two fingers like inventory and did not work, so I think that SG2 users need one more key to do that action.

regards
StraToN

Post by StraToN »

Hi !

Having the same trouble here on a SGS, holding down 2 fingers on the screen during bike battle scenes doesn't change the weapon.

Regards
forenbenutzer

Post by forenbenutzer »

I still can't play FT without a solution for this issue. Latest ScummVM stable for my Android Samsung Galaxy S.
fuzzie
ScummVM Developer

Post by fuzzie »

forenbenutzer wrote:I still can't play FT without a solution for this issue. Latest ScummVM stable for my Android Samsung Galaxy S.
It's presumably fixed in the development tree (with the daily builds), but I still don't have a copy here.
forenbenutzer

Post by forenbenutzer »

So the fix is included in which of the next versions?
Jerry

Post by Jerry »

The same problem with Samsung Galaxy R. Double tap is interpreted as left click, other right-click combinations doesn't work. Single tap doesn't work at all.
tednyberg

Unable to switch weapon on Mine Road on Galaxy Tab

Post by tednyberg »

Jerry wrote:The same problem with Samsung Galaxy R. Double tap is interpreted as left click, other right-click combinations doesn't work. Single tap doesn't work at all.
Same for me on the Galaxy Tab. Seems a lot of people are having the same problem, is there really no fix for this? Can't get passed the Mine Road fights without changing weapons. :/

Running latest Android ScummVM version with the Full Throttle plugin.
fuzzie
ScummVM Developer

Re: Unable to switch weapon on Mine Road on Galaxy Tab

Post by fuzzie »

tednyberg wrote:Running latest Android ScummVM version with the Full Throttle plugin.
Have you or has anyone else tried this yet with a build from our development branch (e.g. from buildbot)?
tednyberg

Re: Unable to switch weapon on Mine Road on Galaxy Tab

Post by tednyberg »

Have you or has anyone else tried this yet with a build from our development branch (e.g. from buildbot)?
I haven't, hopefully I'll get a chance to soon!

PS. Except for not being able to switch weapons, I'm really impressed with how amazingly natural it feels to play FT on a tablet! DS.
tednyberg

Post by tednyberg »

I just installed the latest 1.5.0 build on my Samsung Galaxy Tab Android device, and this has been fixed in that version.

Now I can just "right-click" (press the screen with one finger and tap with another one) to switch weapons.

Thanks for the tip!
zelli

1.5.0 build

Post by zelli »

Where do i get the latest 1.5.0 build from?

I have the same problem with being unable to change weapon due to missing right click functionality...

Right click works on other screens by touching screen for half a second, but it dont works in "fight" sequenc