Legend Of Kyrandia Book 3

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Malcolm

Legend Of Kyrandia Book 3

Post by Malcolm »

Hi All!

Please help me! :) Here's the problem: I start the game everything is fine, i mean sound, music, screen etc. but after Malcolm is comes out from the dump i cant leave the first place, because when i move the cursor to the left screen the arrow dont comes out. Sorry for my bad english :) I have an LG GT540:) Can it be the game does not fit on the screen?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Problem solved with [TouchMod] Touchpad like control-scheme :)
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

Note: The TouchMod version is an unofficial version, not supported by the ScummVM team.

And now I wonder: Were you using version 1.2.x when you originally had those problems? If so, you might also want to try the latest daily build, which is a test build of the upcoming ScummVM 1.3.0 release. You can download it here: http://buildbot.scummvm.org/builds.html
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

"The TouchMod version is an unofficial version, not supported by the ScummVM team." :(

But i like touchmod :D I used 1.2.1. With the touchmod i was able to pull the cursor close enough to the edge, and because of that, the arrow can pop-up and i can go wherever i want :) Now i copy the savegames to SD and try the 1.3.0 test build :)