Problem with Full Throttle?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

chrisff1989

Problem with Full Throttle?

Post by chrisff1989 »

I'm using the latest build on the Samsung Galaxy S. Everything was working perfectly until I got to the Mine Road. I can't for the life of me figure out how to right click during the fights to change weapons. Long press doesn't do anything and neither does two finger tapping. Am I doing something wrong or is this an oversight?
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

chrisff1989

Post by chrisff1989 »

The Galaxy S doesn't have a camera button. I guess if I could map it to the volume keys or something, but I don't even know where to start doing that.:/
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

You can always copy your save games to PC and pass that point.
Or if you are willing to wait a couple of days I might be able to give you a special unofficial build that maps the volume keys to right-click.
chrisff1989

Post by chrisff1989 »

I've beaten the game countless times, the point is getting through it on my phone.:P If you could spare the time do that I'd be very grateful, thanks!
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

I meant copy your save game to PC, get past the problematic point, save your game, copy the saved game back to the phone and continue the game on your phone.

I have created a special build for you, I'll send you a private message soon.
Grsmto

Post by Grsmto »

He is not the only one to have a Samsung Galaxy S !

Can you release it to everyone please ?

Many thanks.
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

Unfortunately the special build didn't help either. I mapped a few other keys to right-click, they worked fine in the other areas of the game, but didn't help with the weapon changing problem.