Syberia problem

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

akiles87

Syberia problem

Post by akiles87 »

Hi, I have Syberia GOG gaem version for Windows, how can I play it with scummvm in my android tablet for example?
Praetorian
ScummVM Developer

Re: Syberia problem

Post by Praetorian »

akiles87 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:57 am Hi, I have Syberia GOG game version for Windows, how can I play it with scummvm in my android tablet for example?
There is info on how to do this for the GOG version, on our wiki page for the game here:
https://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php?titl ... stallation

Only the engine for the Mac version of the game is supported, so you will have to work from the installer for the Mac version (as explained more thoroughly in the wiki page above).

Please note, the engine for Syberia was added very recently for testing, so you will need a development build of ScummVM for your platform (including Android) -- currently of version 2.8git.

ScummVM version 2.7.0 or ScummVM Android 2.7.0.5 (the one currently on Play Store) will not run Syberia.

If you have prepared the data files folder as explained in the wiki page, just point ScummVM 2.8git to that folder using the "Add Game..." option from the launcher and it should detect it.