2.5.1 Scaling Bug With Gobliins?

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

EstelRandir

2.5.1 Scaling Bug With Gobliins?

Post by EstelRandir »

This is the only game(s) that I have seen this issue on so far. When I start up scummvm in window mode, the UI is about half my screen in size. And when I start a game, the gameplay window is roughly the same size. But if I start any of the Gobliins games (1, 2, 3) the gameplay window is super tiny. I mean like 300xsomething. This is really small on a 1080p monitor. When I exit the game, the scummvm UI is now super tiny. The same size as the gameplay window was. I have to toggle fullscreen on and off for the scummvm UI to return to my normal windowed size. No other games I have seen so far do this. I am using:

Windows 10
Scummvm 2.5.1
Open GL
Scaler = TV 2x
MusicallyInspired

Re: 2.5.1 Scaling Bug With Gobliins?

Post by MusicallyInspired »

Do you have custom graphics settings for the Goblins games? If so, either disable them or also set the "Edit Game" scaling settings to Tv 2x or whatever (I recommend Tv 3x actually at least for 1080p).
EstelRandir

Re: 2.5.1 Scaling Bug With Gobliins?

Post by EstelRandir »

MusicallyInspired wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:06 pm Do you have custom graphics settings for the Goblins games? If so, either disable them or also set the "Edit Game" scaling settings to Tv 2x or whatever (I recommend Tv 3x actually at least for 1080p).
No, I am only using global settings.