!!!PICK UP THE TORCH!!!

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

confucia_say

!!!PICK UP THE TORCH!!!

Post by confucia_say »

I believe i'm very close to the finish line in Broken Sword 2 and i'm controlling George's Girlfriend Nico. Okay... I'm standing just outside the temple with that midget guy and I managed to snag the Ammunition belt. Having gone through every possible option that I can I resorted to the Walkthrough on the internet. The walkthrough says that I should pickup the torch and get titipoco to light it on fire or something. I go to pick up the torch and I get this response

"I couldn't think of a reason why I should pick up that heavy torch from the ground?"

WTF??

Has anyone been through this before???
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: !!!PICK UP THE TORCH!!!

Post by eriktorbjorn »

confucia_say wrote:I believe i'm very close to the finish line in Broken Sword 2 and i'm controlling George's Girlfriend Nico. Okay... I'm standing just outside the temple with that midget guy and I managed to snag the Ammunition belt. Having gone through every possible option that I can I resorted to the Walkthrough on the internet. The walkthrough says that I should pickup the torch and get titipoco to light it on fire or something. I go to pick up the torch and I get this response

"I couldn't think of a reason why I should pick up that heavy torch from the ground?"

WTF??

Has anyone been through this before???
It does sound like the infamous Pyramid bug, but ScummVM - you are playing the game using ScummVM, right? - should detect when it happens, and work around it, so I'm not sure why you would be seeing it...