Stuck on save load when no saves exist - help?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PocketPC/HandheldPC port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Civil

Stuck on save load when no saves exist - help?

Post by Civil »

I've been holding off playing all my scumm games until I had a device that was truely capable of playing it in an enjoyable manner, so I got a pocketpc device last week, and I've been loving scummvm. I'm overjoyed how much fun this is.

But I've got a problem - I accidentally started up a new game and went to load a save from it, but none existed. Now I can't get out of the menu I'm in. Last time this happened, I had to hard reset my pocketpc (Ipaq RX3100, win mobile 2003) and lost all my data. Now I'm stuck at the same place and would like to get out of this situation smoothly.

I'm a completely newbie to pocketpc, so I don't know about these things yet. Most programs have the little X in the corner to close, but since this is a fullscreen app, I'm not sure how to smoothly exit.

Any hints?
knakos
ScummVM Porter

Post by knakos »

Double tap near the top of the screen until the panel is hidded (no icons or keyboard). You should be able to locate the cancel button near the bottom right of the screen (even if it's not displayed, it's still there).