Don't See the Directory When I Click Add Game

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

philthethrill

Don't See the Directory When I Click Add Game

Post by philthethrill »

I don't see the directory when I start ScummVM. I click on the add game button, and then I tried clicking on the red go up button. I see a note pop up that says go to the previous directory level. I don't see an option that will let me go down to a lower directory level. I thought that clicking on the note would do something, but when I move my mouse it disappears.
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

Which version of ScummVM? Which Android version?
philthethrill

Post by philthethrill »

I've tried version 1.9.0, the latest development build and the latest stable build. None of them showed a directory when I clicked Add Game. I'm using an Acer Chromebook 14 CB3-431 that has Android 7.1.1.
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

You need to update to 1.9.0.1
philthethrill

Post by philthethrill »

I did an update. I now have 1.9.0 (June 25, 2017 16:39:20). Is that the right one?
scarmona

Post by scarmona »

I could be mistaken but I've read varied user experiences with Android apps on Chromebooks, some work really well, some crash or just don't work at all. Maybe you're experiencing something in between where the directory structure is not being recognized appropriately.
I don't have a Chromebook myelf so I cannot try reproducing it, just my 2 cents...