problem with world of xeen

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

willow75

problem with world of xeen

Post by willow75 »

Good night
I have seen on scummvm facebook that world of xeen was supported or soon.
I have tried with the last version (devlopper version) to add this game but scummvm doesn't find any game.
Is it normal?
If not have you any solution?

If game is not supported, have you a release date for support of might&magic 4+5?

Thanks.

french version:
bonsoir
J'ai vu sur le facebook de scummvm que world of xeen était supporté ou allait l'être bientôt.
J'ai essayé la dernière version de scummvm (version devloppeur) et essayé d'ajouter le jeu sans succès.
Est-ce normal?
Sinon, avez vous une solution?

Si le jeu n'est pas encore supporté, est-ce que vous une date de support?
Merci.
dreammaster
ScummVM Developer

Post by dreammaster »

Hi there,

Hopefully it will be supported soon. Just not quite yet. It still requires some work, so that's why if you tried the recently released 1.9.0, it wouldn't detect it - the official releases only support completed games. But you can always try a daily build in the meantime. Though right at the moment there's in-progress work being done on the title screens and cutscenes, so you won't be able to get into the game proper unless you fiddle in the source code.

In terms of priorities, I'm currently spending more of my time working on Starship Titanic than Xeen. So I'm not sure when I'll be done. But I am committed to seeing it finished, and am spending at least some of my time on Xeen.