ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > PSP Port > A way to use control pad instead of analog stick ?
A way to use control pad instead of analog stick ?
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
johnny rico

A way to use control pad instead of analog stick ? 

Hi, I've got a tricky analog stick on my psp, when I go left on any scummVM games, the cursor continue going left by itself...

The strange thing is : this problem is only ecountered on scummVM, and on almost any games I tried recentyly (maybe a dozen one or more) ! No problem at all on psp games, or when I try sony web browser...

I've tried many cleaning method found on the net, set default recalibration on psp system and used pad plugins to change stick parameters, but no, same problem, on scummVM 1.4.1 and latest 1.7 and 1.8 official builds...

So my question : is there a way to use control pad instead of analog stick on scummVM games ?

Or some hints about my problem ?

Thanks !

Post Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:39 pm 
Kroc

I've had this issue occasionally too, and I think it's a calibration issue, coupled with a too-tight dead-zone in ScummVM. What fixes it for me is actually just rotating the stick a few times so that ScummVM finds the boundaries and calms down.

Post Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:03 pm 
johnny rico

I found a simple way : using joysens plugin and switching pad and stick usage, work great Wink

Post Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:46 pm 
Reply to topic