I am the great Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole!

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Strangerke
ScummVM Developer

I am the great Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole!

Post by Strangerke »

Twenty years after its original release, we are very proud to announce today the support of MTV's Beavis and Butthead in Virtual Stupidity. Accept the challenge of those anti-heroes of the 90's and help them find their way in an adventure full of puzzles and mini-games.

So, get the latest daily build of ScummVM and your version of the game and give BBVS a try! Please post any bugs and unrecognized versions you can find to our bug tracker, following the bug submission guidelines.

As usual, if you find interesting sights, we are interested in your screenshots.
Mustrum

Post by Mustrum »

Thanks for this humorous game.

I played bbvs include mini games and found freeze/crash bug in minigame Court Chaos, but wjp fixed this.
(testing Court Chaos with fixed ScummVM 1.8.0git4852-gb9b8eab)

Played with
ScummVM 1.8.0git4850-g0a5e6e1 (Nov 14 2015 05:18:50)
Linux Siduction x86_64

I added screenshots with icon on patch tracker.
PDAisAok

Post by PDAisAok »

Thank you for adding this! I literally just downloaded the game today after not playing it for nearly 20 year. Didn't work with the stable build so I tried the daily and it worked, then I just saw this post. Amazing timing!
JohnnyLurg

Post by JohnnyLurg »

Does anyone from ScummVM know how to achieve these easter eggs? From YouTube:
"A friend of mine who did some freelance game journalism got in contact with one of the developers and they did drop some info on the other ones: Location: Farm – Butt-head launches a nuclear missile out of the silo. Location: Slaughter House – Man (disguised as Cow) gets chopped into meat and his cell phone is spit out the top of the machine. I tried everything but can not figure out how to trigger these."
filipetolhuizen

Post by filipetolhuizen »

The game is completable with minor issues.
I experienced a crash in Burger World while going in the back to get the spatula and the mouse.
I couldn't find a way to get to the menus while playing to save/load or quit.
JohnnyLurg

Post by JohnnyLurg »

I'm still waiting for Beavis and Butt-head Do U and Duckman to be supported by ScummVM.
Strangerke
ScummVM Developer

Post by Strangerke »

It'll happen eventually.

But it's another engine, it takes time.