Three Skulls of the Toltecs

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

DisneyRob

Three Skulls of the Toltecs

Post by DisneyRob »

In my old computer (which ran Windows xp) I was able to play Three Skulls of the Toltecs through my Scumm interface. We a few weeks ago that machine bit the dust. I acquired another machine to use in the older games, but the interface is Windows 7. I had to download everything anew, as I lost all my stuff on the old machine. At any rate my new scumm has found all the stuff I was able to play on the old one EXCEPT 3 skulls of the Toltecs. I have downloaded almost every abandonware version, but none seem to work.
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Re: Three Skulls of the Toltecs

Post by Raziel »

DisneyRob wrote:In my old computer (which ran Windows xp) I was able to play Three Skulls of the Toltecs through my Scumm interface. We a few weeks ago that machine bit the dust. I acquired another machine to use in the older games, but the interface is Windows 7. I had to download everything anew, as I lost all my stuff on the old machine. At any rate my new scumm has found all the stuff I was able to play on the old one EXCEPT 3 skulls of the Toltecs. I have downloaded almost every abandonware version, but none seem to work.
See here
0) No Warez. No Abandonware discussions. Links to content of a questionable nature, asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated. No, it's not okay to request parts of a game either, even if you already own another version of it, or to replace damaged media. Consider Copyright FAQ.
Now you know why...