Help for T.L.F. of S.Holmes: The Case of the Rose Tattoo

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

123eliao

Help for T.L.F. of S.Holmes: The Case of the Rose Tattoo

Post by 123eliao »

Please, help, when I open the inventory the game crashes.
Thanks in advance!
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

Well, the game is not properly supported yet, so that is really no surprise.
dreammaster
ScummVM Developer

Post by dreammaster »

Longcat wrote:Well, the game is not properly supported yet, so that is really no surprise.
Indeed; You should post a bug report with an attached savegame, and we can investigate further.
123eliao

Post by 123eliao »

dreammaster wrote:
Longcat wrote:Well, the game is not properly supported yet, so that is really no surprise.
Indeed; You should post a bug report with an attached savegame, and we can investigate further.
But when I open the inventory both windows crashes inmediately.
How can I send data?
dreammaster
ScummVM Developer

Post by dreammaster »

123eliao wrote:But when I open the inventory both windows crashes inmediately.
How can I send data?
Does this happen right at the beginning of the game? Otherwise, it would be helpful to have a savegame where the game will crash if you open the inventory afterwards.

The bug report should also include details of what system you're running the game on, and what build of ScummVM you're using.
123eliao

Post by 123eliao »

dreammaster wrote:
123eliao wrote:But when I open the inventory both windows crashes inmediately.
How can I send data?
Does this happen right at the beginning of the game? Otherwise, it would be helpful to have a savegame where the game will crash if you open the inventory afterwards.

The bug report should also include details of what system you're running the game on, and what build of ScummVM you're using.
I have Windows 7 on my PC, and the build of ScummVM is 1.8.0git4752-gd089172(Oct 11 2015), but I do not know how to send you the savegame. I can play, during the game when I opened the inventory the game crashes.
dreammaster
ScummVM Developer

Post by dreammaster »

123eliao wrote:I have Windows 7 on my PC, and the build of ScummVM is 1.8.0git4752-gd089172(Oct 11 2015), but I do not know how to send you the savegame. I can play, during the game when I opened the inventory the game crashes.
Okay, but that doesn't fully answer the question.. does it happen if you open the inventory at the very start of the game or not? If not, I can't do anything to investigate the problem unless you file a bug report Here and attach a savegame. You can see where your savegames are located by using ScummVM's OPtions button, and choosing the Paths tab.
123eliao

Post by 123eliao »

dreammaster wrote:
123eliao wrote:I have Windows 7 on my PC, and the build of ScummVM is 1.8.0git4752-gd089172(Oct 11 2015), but I do not know how to send you the savegame. I can play, during the game when I opened the inventory the game crashes.
Okay, but that doesn't fully answer the question.. does it happen if you open the inventory at the very start of the game or not? If not, I can't do anything to investigate the problem unless you file a bug report [url=https://t happen if you open the inventory at the very start of the game or no]Here[/url] and attach a savegame. You can see where your savegames are located by using ScummVM's OPtions button, and choosing the Paths tab.
I have written on the bug report sourceforge-scummvm and I attached the file of savegame. Please, can you control the bug?