Another Humongous Humble Bundle

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

GeorgeQGreg

Another Humongous Humble Bundle

Post by GeorgeQGreg »

https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile

It's actually a mobile bundle this time, and boy...

$1 or more (no more pay-what-you-want?) for:

Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Spy Fox in Dry Cereal
Freddi Fish 2
Pajama Sam 1

$7.59 or more (what weird prices to beat) for:
Putt-Putt Joins the Circus
Pajama Sam 2
Freddi Fish 3
Putt-Putt Enters the Race

With more coming soon (What, are they going to add in Garfield Kart?)

$10.99 gets you Steam keys for everything and a coupon (?????) for buying Humongous games in the Humble Store. Better use it quick though, because it expires August 31! (Please tell me that's a typo...)

Oh, but it gets weirder.

You get PAJAMA SAM SOCKS and a PUTT-PUTT AIR FRESHENER, APPARENTLY MADE BY FANGAMER when you pay $29.99 or more. The... balls?

I'm really torn there honestly. Do I really want these socks that'll be too nice to ever use and the air freshener that'll be literally useless to me? (I don't drive.) Especially with such a price. I kind of feel like I must, like I'm that crazy Humongous fan who's gotta have everything, but then, I guess I've already broken that by not getting that T-shirt they had. (Were they even willing to ship it to Canada? Can't remember.)

Oh, and these are all Nimbus ports for those wondering. The recently released titles I believe are only on iOS for now.