Game request

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

hafiztanzil

Game request

Post by hafiztanzil »

Hi,
Could you guys add "5 days a stranger" and "Warcraft Adventures - Lord of the Clans" and "City of secrets series".
If you guys agree than, I will try to get permission from these devs.

Thanks
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

If you can get Warcraft adventures released, then I say good luck to you.
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Re: Game request

Post by Raziel »

hafiztanzil wrote:Hi,
Could you guys add "5 days a stranger" and "Warcraft Adventures - Lord of the Clans" and "City of secrets series".
If you guys agree than, I will try to get permission from these devs.

Thanks
5 Days a stranger is part of the Chzo Mythos series by Ben Croshaw and uses Adventure Game Studio.
There is a Experimental WIP engine already being worked on, so for this game you gotta just wait a little longer.

City of Secrets seems to be running on a custom made engine by Aiden Media.
You should talk to sev or strangerke about trying to get the source code and permission to implement this game (series).

Good luck
clone2727
Retired

Post by clone2727 »

If you get them to release Warcraft Adventures, our Composer engine would already have code there for the game (theoretically).

But, they'll never release it. :wink:
hafiztanzil

Post by hafiztanzil »

I'm glad to hear that 5 days a stranger will be compatible.
I'm having doubts about city of secrets.In Android Google Play they are showing that city of secrets and city of secrets 2 ep 1 is available. So I assume that, there's 2 game.One is city of secrets and another is episodic game i.e with lots of episodes.
I assume that I only need permission from the Devs and their source codes.

P.S It would be good if somebody pm me a request message so that I could ask the devs with the request message you have sent, as I'm not good with words :wink:
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

I think it would be helpful for you to join ScummVMs IRC chat and actually talk to the devs that are working actively with these sorts of matters.

It would be I'll advised to approach any developer through the usual means of the ScummVM devs without actually being part of the team.