Inherit the Earth: Sand and Shadows Kickstarter

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

marticus

Inherit the Earth: Sand and Shadows Kickstarter

Post by marticus »

It looks like they are trying again, I hope they manage it this time, but $160k is a significant amount for a lesser known adventure.

Edit: A link would be handy :)
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

I really hope they'll reach their goal this time.

Love the first part and the guys at Wyrmkeep are really nice chaps when it comes to fan support.

The stretch goals are pretty "cheap", so if they reach the finish line they'll probably make the stretch goals "by accident" as well ;-)
wyrmkeep

Post by wyrmkeep »

If anyone has questions about the Inherit the Earth: Sand and Shadows Kickstarter, I can answer them.

Joe Pearce
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

wyrmkeep wrote:If anyone has questions about the Inherit the Earth: Sand and Shadows Kickstarter, I can answer them.

Joe Pearce
Oh wow :-)

Welcome to the forums, Joe

I'm not very technical so i'm going to ask the question many of us "might" also want to know.

What engine are you using and will there be a chance of "supporting" ScummVM once the game was released?

ScummVM devs will probably rearrange my question...or me :-)
wyrmkeep

Post by wyrmkeep »

I would indeed assist the ScummVM team in adding support for the sequel after the game is released. If the team is interested, of course :wink:
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Post by digitall »

Joe: I think several of us would be interested and happy to assist with this. Good luck on getting the Kickstarter fully funded.
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

wyrmkeep wrote:I would indeed assist the ScummVM team in adding support for the sequel after the game is released. If the team is interested, of course :wink:
Great news! :) As one of the developers of the SAGA engine, I'm very grateful for all the help you've provided!

Many thanks again, Mr. Pearce. Best of luck with the Kickstarter campaign! :)
wyrmkeep

Post by wyrmkeep »

One picture of the characters in the prototype :)