1.7 APK Download?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

iamzain

1.7 APK Download?

Post by iamzain »

I don't see the 1.7 APK on the Download page, where can I find it?
fuzzie
ScummVM Developer

Post by fuzzie »

I guess I'm doing the Android builds; I just pushed it to Google Play (it'll take a while to appear) and I'll put it on our webpage later today.
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Post by digitall »

fuzzie: THANKS! Can we also put the v1.7.0 apks into a zip file and put them on the download page for people who do not have a Google Play account?

It would be good to fill in the missing v1.6.0 release in this way as well i.e. do a zip.
fuzzie
ScummVM Developer

Post by fuzzie »

The Google Play build is without plugins, and I've uploaded it in a zip (with docs etc) too (just waiting for someone to update the website). I'll upload a plugin build to the website sometime soon, although I'm kind of hoping no-one will want one.
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Post by digitall »

Not sure... We will see if the plugins build is needed.

Could you look at building v1.6.0 apks and putting the release v1.5.0 apks into zip as well.

This is mainly to allow basic regression testing on Android without having to do manual builds of older versions and to avoids users switching back to ancient versions like v1.4.1 :/
fuzzie
ScummVM Developer

Post by fuzzie »

Is the 1.5.0 build on sourceforge not good? It seems to have the right signature..
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Post by digitall »

AH... http://www.scummvm.org/downloads/#older

Links v1.5.0 for Android to the Google Play store only and lists v1.4.1 zip file of apks for download.

Checking in the Files on Sourceforge, there is a zip file of APKs for v1.5.0 which is not linked:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/scummvm ... p/download

We should update the download page to remove the v1.4.1 link and link v1.5.0 to local apk zip to start with... We can then link it to v1.6.0 apk zip when it is present.